Trust, Integrity and Reliability
Your reliable network hardware supplier
Used Cisco ASR 1009-X Router
The Cisco ASR 1009-X Router is for medium and large enterprises with up to 200 Gbps total system bandwidth in a 9-rack-unit (9RU) form factor. With the ASR 1009-X, you can benefit from best-in-class service performance and network resilience through redundant hardware and carrier class software.
The Cisco ASR 1013:
- Up to 200 Gbps of total system bandwidth and up to 130 mpps packet-forwarding performance
- Up to 78 Gbps of IP Security (IPsec) throughput
- Three 200 Gbps line card slots that are future proof for high-density 1, 10, 40, and 100 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Diverse connectivity options through shared port adapters (SPAs) and SPA Interface Processor (SIP)
- High availability with redundant Cisco route processor (RP) and Embedded Services Processor (ESP)
- Power on demand with up to six AC or DC power supplies with N+1 redundancy
- Three field replaceable fan trays for front-to-back airflow
Cisco ASR 1000 Series Routers offer cost-effective yet scalable WAN and MAN services aggregation integrated with security, facilitating secure extension of business resources to remote sites, business partners, teleworkers, and mobile workers.