Trust, Integrity and Reliability
Your reliable network hardware supplier
Used Cisco ASR 1006-X Router
The Cisco ASR 1006-X Router targets medium and high-end enterprises with up to 100 Gbps total system bandwidth in a 6-rack-unit (6RU) form factor. The Cisco ASR 1006-X is a highly flexible router that is ideal as a WAN aggregation or Internet edge device.
The Cisco ASR 1006-X:
- Up to 100 Gbps of total system bandwidth
- Up to 29 Gbps of IP Security (IPsec) throughput
- Two 200 Gbps line card slots that are future proof for high-density 1, 10, 40, and 100 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Diverse connectivity options through shared port adapters (SPAs) and SPA Interface Processor (SIP)
- High availability with redundant Cisco route processor (RP) and Embedded Services Processor (ESP)
Cisco ASR 1000 Series Routers offer cost-effective yet scalable WAN and MAN services aggregation integrated with security, facilitating secure extension of business resources to remote sites, business partners, teleworkers, and mobile workers.