Trust, Integrity and Reliability
Your reliable network hardware supplier
Avaya 5620 IP Phones
The Avaya 5620 VoIP phone also includes a built-in headset jack and a full-duplex speaker phone for audio conferencing. This unit can be wall-mounted or used on the desktop with a 7 position adjustable stand.
Avaya 5620 Features
- 24 Programmable call appearance/feature keys (arranged in 2 switchable display pages of 12 matching the 12 physical display buttons).
- Automatically labeled from the system (no paper labels).
- 11 Fixed Feature Keys: Speaker, Mute, Hold, Headset and Volume Up/Down, Conference, Transfer, Hold, Redial and Drop.
- Large graphical gray-scale display (168 x 132 pixels). 4 Embedded applications: Speed Dial, Call Log, Web Browser (WAP/WML), Options.
- Full-duplex speaker phone with acoustic cavity for improved sound quality.
- Socket for use with the EU24, 24 button expansion module.
- 7 Position adjustable desk stand/wall mount stand.
- Built-in headset jack.
- Multiple language support built-in: English, French, Italian, Spanish & KataKana.
- 8 Personalized ring patterns.
- Integrated 2 full duplex 10/100 BaseT switched Ethernet ports for connection to the IP Office and PC pass through.
- IP500/IP403/406/412/Small Office Edition – Version 1.3 or higher with available IP Station Port
- Power Supply – IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or individual power supply unit (Avaya 1151 series – see accessory below)