Trust, Integrity and Reliability
Your reliable network hardware supplier
Avaya 5610 IP Phones
Avaya 5610 is a single line telephone is ideal for telecommuters and everyday office use. Features a 5-line, 29 character grayscale display, 24 programmable call appearance / feature keys and 9 fixed feature keys. Also includes a message waiting indicator, a built-in headset jack and a full-duplex speaker phone for audio conferencing.
Avaya 5610 Features
- 9 Fixed Feature Keys: Conference, Transfer, Drop, Hold, Redial, Mute, Volume up & down, Speaker, Voice Mail.
- Message Waiting Indicator.
- Full-duplex speaker phone.
- Built-in headset jack.
- Multiple language support built-in: English, French, Italian, Spanish & KataKana.
- 8 Personalized ring patterns.
- G.711, G.729a/B Voice CODECs.
- QoS Options of – UDP Port Selection, DiffServ and 802.1p/B (VLAN).
- Single 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port.
- Support for Simple Network management Protocol (SNMP).
- Hearing Aid Compatible.
- Microsoft NetMeeting Compatible.
- IP Address Assignment – DHCP Client or Statically Configured.
- Downloadable firmware for future upgrades.
- Wall Mountable with included desk/wall mount stand.
- 5 line x 29 character (168 x 80 4-grayscale) display.
- 24 Programmable call appearance/feature keys (arranged in 4 switchable display pages of 6 matching the 6 physical display buttons).
- 4 Embedded applications: Speed Dial, Call Log, Web Browser (WAP/WML), Options.
- Integrated 2 full duplex 10/100 BaseT switched Ethernet ports for connection to the IP Office and PC pass through.
- IP500/IP403/406/412/Small Office Edition – Version 1.3 or higher with available IP Station Port
- Power Supply – IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or individual power supply unit (Avaya 1151 series – see accessory below)